About Our Makegood Schedules
These reports provide a condition report of a tenancy towards the end of a lease term and a scope of works and cost to make good in line with a commercial lease.
It details the items deemed necessary to return the property back to its original (open plan) condition prior to occupation with reference to a commercial lease.
- Existing Condition/Dilapidation Report including photos
- Reference to Lease Document
- Full Scope Of Works – Technical breakdown of items required in order to make good
- Schedule of Costs
- Cost Effective solution
- No Hidden Costs (Fixed Fees Below)
- Prepared by a Licensed Builder and Building Consultant who carries out makegoods weekly
- Accurate Detailed Costing
- Turnaround time within 5 days
- No Cost Revision (single)
- Building Owners
- Facility Managers
- Tenant Representatives
Order A Schedule
To Book a schedule;
- Select the size of your tenancy from the drop down menu below.
- Complete the paypal transaction by following the prompts.
- On the last page you will be directed to a page where you can book the initial meeting.